This seminar series is for practitioners looking to transition to telemedicine.
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Twice weekly live Q&A sessions
The live sessions will provide a forum for you to get answers to specific questions, and to help overcome any barriers you may experience in setting up your telemedicine clinic. They will allow us as a community to come together and share experiences and insights to help you quickly build a vibrant online practice. Your patients need this support right now, more than ever. Starting a telemedicine practice on your own is overwhelming. Joining a group with highly experienced telemedicine practitioners to coach you will allow things to come together quickly.
- Intro to Business Operations: “How to get started” lessons on business operations including
- Equipment required
- Software that is intuitive and inexpensive
- Digital office tools that are essential to running a telemedicine practice.
- Sales & Marketing: How you can “sell to your install base”
- Focus your marketing on existing patients and then expand out from there.
- How to transfer to an online delivery format. How to design email follow-up systems that can personalize your patients’ online experience.
- Building a robust tracking system for labs and supplement sales to ensure patient compliance and the scheduling of follow-up visits
- Personnel Requirements: Finding the right fit for your practice
- Online Health Coach
- Clinical care coordinator
- Administrative assistant positions.
- Legal, Business and Financial Planning Issues
- Removing barriers to launching a telemedicine practice