An Exclusive Functional Medicine Training
This 12 month intensive Functional Medicine practicum will enable you to confidently assess and treat your patients, including the most complex of cases using lab tests, lifestyle changes and program design systems coupled with clear patient communication techniques.
Join The Kalish Institute 1 Year Mentorship Program!We have 2 Payment OptionsFull Payment $13,490
12 Monthly Payments of $1,235
Schedule a 15-Minute Phone Consultation
How You’ll Learn is Almost as Exciting as What You’ll Learn
500+ real patient cases presented live with Dr. Kalish
Weekly live Q&A with Dr. Kalish
Supported by our searchable 2,000+ case histories Proceed through the course at your own pace, digesting information as you apply it to yourself and your patients.
The Foundation of the Kalish Method Mentorship
KALISH METHOD MENTORSHIP
Core curriculum in a concise functional medicine model that will generate life-changing patient outcomes.
Video and audio lectures that teach you practical, easy to understand functional medicine concepts – and how to apply them in your practice.
KALISH METHOD LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
Weekly review of your patient cases with Dr. Kalish
These valuable forums are live webinars, offered at both morning and evening times to suit your time zone, accessible via computer or smart phone.
Our active, supportive online community offers a valuable forum for participating and interacting with others in your area or specialty. Built around the latest social community software framework, it allows you to:
- Create your profile, post questions, respond to other doctors’ questions
- Connect with fellow MD’s, LAc’s, DC’s, ND’s, pharmacists, nutritionists, psychologists and other health professionals
- Expandable Course Syllabus
Who is This Course For?
The 12-Month Functional Medicine Mentorship is for licensed clinicians serious about setting up a new functional medicine practice OR for those practitioners who have been in practice for many years and are looking to streamline and simplify their clinic. You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to treat patients effectively and can implement the tools you gain into your own practice right away!
- AP: Acupuncturist Physician
- ARNP: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- DC: Doctor of Chiropractic
- DN: Doctor of Naprapathy
- DN: Doctor of Nursing
- DDS: Dentist
- DMD: Doctor of Dental Medicine
- DO: Doctor of Osteopathy
- DOM: Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- DPM: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (also DP)
- DVM: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- FNP: Family Nurse Practitioner
- HHP: Holistic Health Practitioner (licensed)
- LAc: Licensed Acupuncturist
- LDN: Licensed Dietician/Nutritionist
- LE: Licensed Esthetician
- LPT: Licensed Physical Therapist
- AP: Acupuncturist Physician
- LVN: Licensed Vocational Nurse
- MFCC: Marriage and Family Counselor
- MD: Doctor of Medicine
- NMD: Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- ND: Doctor of Naturopathy
- NP: Nurse Practitioner
- OMD: Oriental Medical Doctor
- OD: Doctor of Optometry
- OT-R: Registered Occupational Therapist
- PA-C: Physician Assistant (Licensed)
- PharmD: Doctor of Pharmacy
- PhD: Licensed health professionals with PhD degree
- PT: Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist
- RD: Registered Dietician
- RHN: Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- RN: Registered Nurse