Dr. Kalish offers the following services to support client wellness:
- Laboratory-based assessments
- Nutritional supplement programs
- Diet and lifestyle counseling, including weight loss and hormone balancing programs
Dr Kalish’s wellness philosophy involves balancing the three body systems. Your hormonal system produces your sex and stress hormones; your digestive system breaks down food for use by the body; and your detoxification system protects you from free radicals and chemical toxicity, both from your environment and from your diet. Every health issue can be traced back to a problem within one or more of your three body systems.
Through targeted lab testing that you can do in the privacy of your own home for each of these systems, Dr. Kalish is able to assess how each system is working and design an individualized program to rebalance your body.
“My experience shows that with an individualized diet plan, a scientifically based supplement program, stress reduction and exercise, a person’s health can improve dramatically – not only physically, but emotionally. With an ongoing wellness plan many health problems can be avoided, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and female hormone imbalances.”
How does a phone consultation work?
The Kalish Wellness Center works with clients primarily over the phone because the health programs we design are based on the results of lab tests that can easily be done in your home. The types of tests that Dr. Kalish uses are stool, saliva, or urine samples. Dr. Kalish bases his health programs on lab tests that assess the function of the three body systems: hormones, digestion and detoxification.
During your initial phone consultation the patient intake coordinator will review your personal and family health history and make recommendations for lab tests that are appropriate for your specific health issues.
Once your lab work has been completed, Dr. Kalish will explain the meaning of your test results to you in a follow up consultation. He will also create an individualized health program for you which will include one or more of the following: diet changes, nutritional supplements, and exercise, lifestyle and stress management recommendations. Subsequent consultations are scheduled to monitor your progress and to modify your program.
What is the fee for a consultation?
The fee for your initial new patient consultation is $395. Includes access to our Wellness Education Center which includes videos, lifestyle guides, questionnaires and more.
New Patient consultation:
45 minute: $395
Follow Up consultation:
1 hour: $480
45 minutes: $360
30 minutes: $240
15 minutes: $120
Nutritional Consultation: 1 hour: $150
- Payment is due at time of consultation
- Methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- All consultations are time recorded from the time the appointment begins; you will only be billed for the actual time used. If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice you will be charge $100 cancellation fee
- For more information, please see our FAQ
What do I need to do to get started?
- Call our office at 800-616-7708 (or 510-271-0044 ) to schedule a consultation, or use our online scheduler.
- Print and complete the New Patient Paperwork . ** In order to use fillable online PDF, it requires the latest version of Adobe Reader XI (free)
- Prior to your consultation email the New Patient Paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Dr. Daniel Kalish
1240 Powell St
Emeryville, CA 94608
If you prefer, we can email or fax you the forms. Be sure to make this request when you schedule your appointment.